So, this is my very first blog post. I suppose this should be an introductory post about why I'm doing this etc. But, today is Valentine's Day so that other stuff will have to wait for later. Today is all about my husband Tim. So, here goes..
My Tim is the most wonderful man. He makes me want to be better. He is a teacher of colors and shapes, ABCs and 123s, he is a bubble maker, a giggle-getter, bear hug giver. He adores his child and he is a wonderful father. He's also the love of my life, nurturer of my soul, partner in my life. Fantastic, funny, strong, sexy, provider. My backbone, my encourager, to me there is no other man. I will forever walk with this man. For he is my best friend, he is my lover. He is my blessing from God. I'm so thankful for him each and everyday. My love for him only grows by the minute.



0 comments:
Post a Comment